Sign in to follow this  
ckukmale

Please Explain this Email :-)

Anniette,I'm willing to bet money that it would be completely impossible for anyone with an ounce of grey matter between their ears to mistake you for a man. But then we already knew what this clown's mental capacity is. I suspect his real motives are just petty jealousy.As others have already said, forget about it. There isn't a day goes by that I don't get an e-mail which I just delete after reading the first line. If the messages get threatening, then report it to the appropriate authorities. Otherwise, just put it in the trashcan where it belongs.And finally a personal message to whoever this person is....Someone has indeed made themselves look like a "silly man" in front of hundreds of simmers, and its not Anniette. Can you guess who that might be?Mike Stone

Guest Heather 636

Hear, hear to that Mike!Don't let this weasel bother you Anniette. Once in a blue moon I get something like this. I give it about enough of my time to roll my eyes and delegate it to the waste basket for immediate deletion, well, not before putting in the senders address to my "blocked" spam scanning section. All done, no more idot.Really hun, it doesn't look like anything to get worried about. And PLEASE don't think of stopping what you do because of one moron. You ARE cherished here.***hugs***Heather

Guest SD Sim

Hi Anniette,I haven't ventured into the world of repaints yet, but based on the pics referenced in this thread, I took a look at your work. Your planes are beautiful, and I'll have to try one out. I know I can search, but have you done one for the ERJ 145 before? Keep up the excellent work.

Thanks all you :)I am feeling way better now anyway.The good outsize the bad 1000/1MR Stone you are a jewel :) you all make this Flight simulator the best past time you could have.In anwser to "SD sim" thank you and i am pretty sure your sig is one of my ERJ 145 repaint if not then it is very close you can see all of them by putting "anniette" into the search engine at avsim ,there are only three pages lol (i kinda did not realise i was doing so many )there are a few ERJ including American Eagle for you . Love the screen shots Craig you must be a photographer they are so good :)

Thank you Anniette for the compliments.BTW..Im not a photographer but saying that I have in my time managed to sneak a picture or two into airliners.net Hope you are having a nice weekend.Craig