Sign in to follow this  
Guest zimmerbz

Landing Problem, please help

Guest zimmerbz

I have been having this problem lately and it has been since I installed AS2004. WHen on final after disconnecting the A/P the plane wont keep its straight path. It keeps turning right. I need to apply hard left rudder to keep it straight, and that doesnt always work. I havent been landing into heavy cross wind, just head wind. I callibrated twice too. What gives? When APP mode is selected, its fine.Brad ZImmer

Guest zimmerbz

Im not too sure how to do a screenshot. I do not think it is the engines though. It is more of a rudder problem i believe. The move to the right is more of a yaw then a roll. I just did a flight into San Diego and it was calm winds. I turned off the AP and it kept wanting me to yaw right. I had to put the autoland on again. I'll try to get screenshots though. Brad

Guest zimmerbz

i have some shots, but they are 900kb....how can i make them smaller?

Guest zimmerbz

I saved them and made it 800x600 and it is still a 900mb jpeg. I used fsscreen to save it. I also looked at the engine data when I disconnected the A/P and they were the same. Brad

Guest zimmerbz

The first is with the AP on APP mode on final. THe next 3 are as soon as I disengage the AP. Let me know what you think.Brad