Sign in to follow this  
Guest Claude troncy

Crash in pdmdgoption.dll offset 1796

Guest Claude troncy

Bonjour,I never had SU1, I only install 737NG when the patch SU2 was released.I noticed some crash in pdmdgoption.dll offset 1796.I used to load a situation (SITU1) to train for landing without a problem during the past 2 weeks.Yesterday I made a new situation (SITU2) for training to maintain V2+15 during take off and to try different derated mode. No problem to load this situation, but what is strange is now I have a lot of difficulties to load SITU1 and I have systematicaly the crash when i load it on startup FS9 .Now if load SITU2 , I can then switch to SITU1 in certain conditions, unfortunately not reproductible, I only noticed that the plane have to be stabilized before loading SITU1.Very strange, have you got an explanation about this bug?I was not able to find in the manual the different description of the warning , where can I find them?In landing view, I have no calls, I posted this question 2 times but without an answer.Merci et bonne ann

Claude-This does indeed sound odd. Have you made any other changes to your FS9 configuration between saving SITU1 and SITU2?The dll that is reporting the error runs the PMDG menu portion of your airplane- so it interfaces directly with MSFS. Makes me wonder if some other change has triggered the error...We've not seen any other reports of this that I am currently aware of....

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Guest Claude troncy

Hi Robert,Thank you for your quick answer, but I made no modification in my fs9 conf.I also have the problem when I load 737NG aircraft from the default FS9 situation, and if I remember well I had it 2 times at the beginning just after install 737NG.Your explanation about the menu portion of the aircraft gave me an idea.I then test in windowed mode and I have got no problem, the crash only exists in full screen. I made the test 4 times and it is always true.So I must not start FS9 in full screen mode.What about my others questions ,Kind regardsClaude

Hi Claude,Have you changed your video drivers recently? ScottYBTL

Scott
Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Guest Claude troncy

Robert-I tried to make others test, and for that install microsoft spy, and you know what with the spy programm running everything is OK.It looks like if you are trying to install your PMDG menu and the menu bar handle is not yet initilized !!RegardsClaude

Guest Claude troncy

Hi ScottNo! no change in video driversRegardsClaude Troncy