Sign in to follow this  
Guest jumpjet

Dual Installations

Guest jumpjet

HiHaving read a few reviews about the 737NG, I am interested in buying the product. I have also read that the installation routine can be a bit awkward, where a machine specific key is generated, and the installation can fail.It is stated on the website that the aircraft is FS2002 and FS9 compatible, but before I purchase, can it be installed in both at the same time?I run FS2002 perfectly, and FS9 can make my PC struggle a bit, also FS9 does not have enough add-ons to make it the ONLY flight sim to use at the moment. This is why I need to know whether it can be installed to both sims at the same time.ThanksGraham

..double post oops

Let me clear up this misconception for you Graham, there has not been a needed key for quite some time, this was the case previously but was changed to make the process much more smooth for the customer. You are allowed to install into both sims and there is no issues doing so. The licence is for ONE machine, so dual installation on one machine is ok...[h4]Best Wishes,Randy J. Smithhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/betaimg.jpg

Guest jumpjet

Many thanks for your quick reply Randy.Can you confirm that the installer will actually let you do the dual installation, or do you install in one, then just copy folders across to the other sim?Sorry to ask this, but when the PSS A330/340 series was initially released, after installing to say FS2002, when you tried to install it in FS9, you were only offered the removal of the FS2002 installation. I don't want that to happen again. (they've fixed it now)CheersGraham

Guest jumpjet

Thank you very much John.CheersGraham