Sign in to follow this  

I just realised what i become

In Fs2000 I was a Pilot I flew round the world in my plane and visit distant lands .Now in Fs2002 I have become the Plane spotter I go from airport to airport in the menu and just look at what planes are there and is it one of mine oh no it is ed's or that is nice and I wonder what is around the other terminal and i joyfully "SLEW" round the building and are rewarded with a ATR in American Eagle !!!!!What is happening to me ? I never fly anymore :) I need Help :)Anniette xxxxxxxxxBy the way if you do this to your beech :[General]atc_type=BEECH AIRCRAFTatc_model=DH8AIt replaces some of those ugly dash into beutiful swans :) when you run shuffler ...........OOOPs there I am doing it again !!!!!!Alpha xxxxxxxxx "quiet funny"

Guest Joshieca

Ok drop what your doing and go outside and get some fresh air. :-sun1

Guest Scott Campbell

Anniette,Lucky you! I don't even get to plane spot. I am mostly working on ACLoader, or air files, or wav files, or sometimes I sit in the cockpit looking at the panel, saying "That's got to go...", ot repaints for my GuardRail fleet, or a couple VA's.Oh to fly again. ;-)Well, a couple days ago I DID fly the Concorde from Scottland Resort to Hawaii, then Hawaii to Sydney. Total flight time 7 hours (I was at Mach 0.98 over the land in the continental US before hitting the open ocean).And yes, I do go into FS and slew around a lot looking at airports that need fixes, and I do that, too. But I spend a lot of time working on Scottland Resort.So lucky you. Enjoy going from place to place and looking at the aircraft as they fly in and out. Take a pitcher of iced tea and a lawn chair and just enjoy. Don't forget to go outside and enjoy the scenery once in a while in real life, too! ;-lol

Guest Scott Campbell

Fresh Aire is a series of albums put out by Mannheim Steamroller. I pop the 6-pack magazine into the CD player and listen to it in the background as I prep the plane and am at cruise. ;-)

Dear Anniette ,snap! exactly the same has happened to me!.I used torelish making flight plans, holds, IFR, VFR now with beautiful AI I find myself sitting and watching! Oh and if not doing that...painting!so much ai to paint!...FS2002 just keeps getting better!regards:-cool

Anniette, forgive my ignorance, but what please is a "shuffler"?Regards,PH

Ah - just seen a post referring to "AI shuffler"! - thanks.PH