Sign in to follow this  
Guest needhelp44

Need some major help

Guest needhelp44

Hi all,I just bought the PMDG 737-600/700 NG series like 5 days ago.Well today i formatted my harddrive for a nice clean slate ( Needed it anyways, hadnt reformatted in like 8 months )I was just wondering where do i go to redownload the PMDG 737NG series?I cant find it anywhere on the site so im just asking.I have all my original purchase information and such sort, etc.Please help..thanks!

With your original purchase information would have been a download link - either click on it or type it in to a browser.HTHScottYBTL

Scott
Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Guest needhelp44

OMG are you serious?S**T!!!I have the original purchase link on the page i printed out but its freaking cut off the bottom of the page! I threw out page #2 that came with it as i thought it was just an extra blank page that came out, didnt even notice the extra link information on it.All i have is:http://www.precisionmanuals.com/shop/shopp...rt/download.asp?How can i get the complete download link? Should i email PMDG support with my order # and all? I have my download password and all that info...omg..

Guest needhelp44

Can someone maybe tell me what goes after that download.asp? area?Like just give me the end of the download.asp? line, instead of using your confirm# just replace the confirm # and all your confidential information with XXXXXXX's, etc.I just need everything on page #2, i have my confirm # and password and i think that goes into the link but i have no idea on how to put it in there.

Guest needhelp44

Yup i just did, man i hope they respond fast im really eager to get back into flying these birds.

Guest needhelp44

Welp PMDG support got with me tonight and took care of all of it.I now have the PMDG 737 installed.Now that is what i call some great tech support!

Glad to hear you are up and running. And yes the support here is good :-)ScottYBTLNow a gentle suggestion, please sign your name on your posts - that way we know who we are speaking to.thanks

Scott
Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg