Sign in to follow this  
Guest DanWalloch

New EFIS on 1900D????

Guest DanWalloch

Is that the RealityXP Jetline 2 EFIS on the 1900D panel now....and are you hinting that its coming in the package.

Guest DanWalloch

Like it will be out first thing on monday morning or better yet, friday??

Guest CarlHill

I vote for Thursday! Friday would be okay though!!!!!CH

YUM!!!I always get confused :-hmmmIs it tommorrow as in Friday??? The 6th of Feb??? GMT????Only cause I'm in Brisbane, Australia where we are GMT + 10 !!! where nearly everyone is behind us (except of course NZ but they don't really count ;) or more to the point, they don't know how to count ;) hehe (jk))The only reason I ask is that i sit here checking these forums every chance I get only to realise I'm a day ahead of everyone else.....Life's tough when your in front ;)

Guest DanWalloch

All dates are in US.....tomorrow being Thursday Feb. 5th. I'm just as freak'n excited as you. Heck I've got a friend thats a 1900D captain and I work with these birds.