Sign in to follow this  
Guest NateCFII

B1900D Livery

PMDG, Thanks for a great plane, runs like a dream on my machine! I was wondering where the Continental Connection/Commutair repaint was, I can't seem to find it in the repaint section of the downloads. Thanks again for a great product!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Vin, Followed the instructions as you said, I only count 23 liveries. What title is it under?

I don't think it's up yet. He's looking for the Dark Blue/Grey and White ex CommutAir Gulfstream International Continental by CommutAir (that's a mouthful!) livery.

The Commutair one is in the wallpaper section, reg# N853CA. It's a repainted Continental Connection, not the ex-US Airways paintjob.

Now I got ya. I did so many I lost track of what was what ;-) I'll have Robert or Marc put that one up on the download page as soon as they are able.

Slight problem with GulfStream Airlines Continental Express livery. For the VC version it lists this in the aircraft.cfg file:{fltsim.16} - Square brackets changed to curleys because of forum.title=Gulftstream Airlines Grand Bahama Island Beech 1900D - VCI had to change the title to the following in order for the Continental VC to show up in the select list:title=Gulftstream Airlines Continental Beech 1900D - VCSomeone at PMDG may want to check that out.