Sign in to follow this  
Guest zanadu6365

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Guest zanadu6365

I am gettin a little P.O... Why?Well #1 I cant open and close the Baggage and loading doors, and the stairs dont work on the 737...Perhaps I am doing somethin wrong?I have tryed the concord visor extend/rectract fully key mapping to CTRL+F9 and CTRL+F10, that didn't work... so I tryed CTRL+SHIFT+EAnd CTRL+SHIFT+R and that does not seem to work either.... any other ideas?And I just cant seem to open the dang baggage doors...I push Shift+E then imediatly push 2... the main exit opens... no matter how fast I do it, just wont open....Why they didnt map the doors to the wing fold and unfold command is beyond me...I really like this plane,but I am starting to get fustrated...lol... think its funny, a really complext aircraft where you have to study for an ATP exame to even start the thing... and cant even open the doors.... sheeeshThanks for any help guys...

The deployment of the stairs will only work on thoes aircraft with stair included. Not all of our 737-700's are equipped with these stairs and none of the 600 have them either. As for the luggage compartment, a FS'ism sometimes require that you start with the default Cessna then switch over to the NG. As for assigning key strokes make sure you're using the fully open and fully retract Concorde nose mapping and not the incremental mapping. If these don't solve your problems let me know.

In addition to what Pete says I also recommend that you map the doors, stairs and pushback functions to a single key instead of a shft+key. I have for instance moved the doors to the D key. That way I only have to press D+2 to open the cargo/luggage doors. Same with pushback. P for straight back P+1 or P+2 for turns (I assigned shift+P for Pause).Hope that helps.

/Tord Hoppe, Sweden