Sign in to follow this  
Guest captandy

B1900 is it too good ???

Guest captandy

I have been simming since the mid 80s actually my first pgm was ATP on a IBM PCjr.I have to say I am astonished in the progress in 25 yrs or so on software and hardware development.I am in the business of semiconductors and I have also seen technology advance at a supersonic pace.My point regarding the B1900 is that I am starting to take that approach that simple is better.I love my NG and it was my plane of choice until I started flying the barebone B1900.My flts are shorter from planning to T/O , climb,and Landing and there is alot of fun watching the scenery in flt @ lower altitudes.The plane handles like it is on rails and I would suggest any novice to simming to use this plane because it is just plain and simple fun.I do miss my NG it has been put on hiatus since this baby took my heart, I just hope my wife understands that my new love is taking more of my time and soul away from her.The simming experience just keeps getting better with time and I hope authors like PMDG keep up with their outstanding products.Thanks

(in future please sign your real name to your posts in the PMDG forum according to PMDG forum guidelines. Thanks)So glad you are enjoying the airplane!>> I just hope my wife understands that my new love is taking more of my time and soul away from her<http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

Guest captandy

Sorry about that !!!!Andy

I agree I love the simplicity of the B1900. I usually find time to fly in while my 11 month old daughter is napping. Sometimes a quick flight is all I get a chance to do. The rest of the time I am chasing here around :+(which is alot fun also). Great are the times I get to fly a regional from a small airport to the larger then hop in the 737 and fly that also. I am really happy with PMDG aircraft I hope the continue with much success.Thanks