Sign in to follow this  
Guest benw

Which aircraft would you like to see PMDG model next?

Guest s_L_Y_F_a

>But the -500/600 have real engines LOL :-lolWhats wrong about the CFM 56 ?

Guest acebrando1

>Brandon,>>I really like this part!Bill,I thought you would like that. Too bad we can't open an e-mail dialogue on this plane.Honestly though, I know you could make an amazing EMB-170 series cockpit. As you know there are 4 rj's in this series and they all have the same identical flight deck. My good friend that flies one for Shuttle America has shown me the manual, cockpit layout, etc. All I can say is, WOW! The Go-Around procedure is really amazing, more advanced than Airbus or Boeing according to the pilot's. With the touch of two buttons the aircraft automatically shoots the missed approach and goes into the pre-determined holding pattern if one exists on a particular arrival.You might like this, Bill. Apparently when Honeywell was integrating their systems while the aircraft was being built (which was a first in airliner history) they made all of their avionics very upgradable for new technologies down the road. Currently they are working on getting the NAV displays to have the ability to switch into "JEPP's mode" if you will. By pushing a few buttons the pilots will be able to look at the latest Jeppesen charts right in front of them. Getting this system up and running is simply an issue of software. I am pretty sure the new Gulfstream jets have this already.If the airline wants it they can also have CAT III autoland because the aircraft has the ability but I do not know of any airline that has that feature. It is a bit expensive.I won't go into any other features because I have mentioned some of them before in this forum and it would bore everybody here with the exception of maybe you, Bill.Brandon

Guest fencer88

>Chances seem to be bad that these will be done by PMDG but>anyway...>>>>737 "classic" (300/400/500), since there

Guest keiron

I'd like to see a 777 next from PMDG...i know it aint happenening but i'm just purely answering the question.Did anybody actually do a poll for this topic? I'd be interested in seeing the results..just for the record :) cheers

Guest EC-750

Really hope to see PMDG's B777 after their A32X...Hassan Abusniemah.

Guest millimeter

What about the spaceshuttle with earth atmosphere entry and all!

Guest DavidAp

I'd love to see the B777 AND A380,340,320I don't think that they will make a 767 or a 727 or even Airbus... coz as you said there are quite good add-ons out there, even not better than PMDG, if PMDG made them, I'd get PMDG...