Sign in to follow this  
Guest benw

Which aircraft would you like to see PMDG model next?

Guest benw

There have been suggestions aplenty in various threads, let's put it to a poll in one thread, as it were. This isn't an exhaustive list, but of these commercial airliners which one or two would you like to see in the virtual skies, PMDG style?Boeing717737-300/400/500757767777AirbusA300A310A318/19/20/21A330/40A380MDMD80/90MD11BAeConcordeAvroRJEmbraerERJ170I'd like to see a 757 or MD11 personally, although the Embraer 170 would be an interesting choice.Ben

I'd love to see a 777...If not, an A320 with all the bells and whistles would work for me. (I believe Robert may be flying one soon too! ;) ) The NG's CWS mode implementation is already pretty close to what we'd need to have for the A320's autotrim...

I would LOVE to see a 757, thats my vote. There are no good 757 panel's out there with a fully functioning FMC, and being the line is ending this year, I believe it would be an excellent product for PMDG. The A318/A19/A20/A321 would be an excellent aswell. :-smile12

Guest J_Niny

777 or MD11Regards,Jorge Niny

777 gets my vote!I dont think they should make a Airbus aircraft.. there are already quite a few models/panels/sounds of high quiality around and most are freeware! The same actually goes for The Boeing aircraft.. there are a few developers making these aircraft and so I fail to see the point in also making the same aircraft. Why not go for something that hasnt been done.Although Im not a fan of the B757.. since the line is ending this year.. it would be a great idea to see one made by PMDG. (Followed by the 777 of course, lol).Cheers,Ryan

Let me add my 2 cents, there is no good 777 panel in FS9. It is really badly needed.Hope PMDG takes notice, they did an excellent 777 for Fly now to do it for MSFSBob

Well first choice is A340-500/600, because there are no good models of that, and PMDG would do great.Second would have to be a 777!

Guest ejv747

I honestly believe a 777 is the one we need, after the 747 it seems a logical option.As we all know the 747 is next and I assume we are all looking to see which might follow the 74.

Guest Eternal

757.. second would be an MD-11.Very similar to the original poster :)

Guest diajohn2

777. The worlds best aircraft.John CaptainBAW317

Guest cactus

OK the conclusion is 757. The coolest airliner operational. Ya gotta love all that power

Mark me down for wanting a truly kick-butt 757 first, 777 next. The 757 line is coming to an end, who better to do a final tribute to the 75 than the PMDG team?ChuckAthlon XP 2800+ASUS A7N8X DeluxeAntec TruePower 480 PS1.0 gig DDR PC2700ATI Radeon 9800Pro 128 running Omega DriverSB Audigy 2WD 60 gig HDDWD 40 gig HDDCH Products USB YokeCH Products USB PedalsWindows XP Prohttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/ng_driver.jpg

Guest Robiwankonobi

I fully agree to model the MD-11 which can be seen as an upgraded oldie. Currently there are some good quality planes available but I am not aware of a high quality cockpit. The MD-11 is a beauty of a plane and I am sure there is a large fan crowd out there supporting the MD-11.

Well I would love to have a 757 PMDG style! Of course the next logical choice would be a 777, a highly complex aircraft, better make sure AICARS is going good for that one ;-). Airbus? Does not do it for me although anything PMDG produce would be a must have![h4]Best Wishes,Randy J. Smithhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/betaimg.jpgAMD 64 3200+ | ASUS KV8 DELUXE | GFORCE 5700 ULTRA @535/1000 | WD SATA 80 GIG | 512 DDR 400 |

Guest thekeeperza

anything from the boeing family would be great. but my vote would have to favour the 777

Guest pschartau

My first vote: Embraer.My second vote: MD-11.My third vote: Some sort of business jet, eg. Gulfstream V...cheerspschartau

Guest lszh

MD-11 : First of all it's a beauty! Would be nice to fly the cargo verion around the globe...757 : A great plane too. Popular for mid range and charter ops.Best regardsBrunoHB-IIP / LSZHBTW: What about a B737-800/900 :-roll .....