Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The AVSIM Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

evaamo

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by evaamo

  1. José, I knew you wouldn't be away from simming for too long ;-)
  2. I am flying from Madrid with my wife on Friday. Will be there on Saturday only though; Sunday was just stressing the situation with the Lady...! Hopefully I'll meet a few of you over there!
  3. I have Orbx FL (I own all the regions lol) and it is a fantastic experience... but I also had to get XPME to cover the rest of the world because MSFS spoiled me and without it default becomes really ugly indeed. It would be great if we could toggle on/off the scenery files inside the sim to avoid dealing with the scenery file. Maybe in XP13! Btw thanks for the reminder that I Gotta get myself that F-104!!!
  4. Since you bring that specific flight up: yesterday was the classic example of why I'd rather fly XP12 in most conditions, leaving MSFS2024 for daytime VFR. Yesterday was very stormy in FL and basically the entire Caribbean, but there isn't a single runway light to be found in MSFS in daylight MVFR / IFR. As much a fantastic visual experience MSFS provides (don't get me wrong, I love the sim), "small" details like that remain unaddressed by Asobo resulting in immersion killers (at least to me and my expectation of having a flight simulator that gets at least "core" or basic aviation things right).
  5. I just talked to two other of my friends who live in Madrid and we are 100% going! ... we'll buy the tickets in the next few days.
  6. did you remove the default O'Hare from Asobo? I forgot to do that and my performance was dreadful. After disabling default, performance got much better.
  7. There have been posts by Lefteris regarding an upcoming update for the Airbus MSFS fleet as recent as two weeks ago. I do, however concur about the frustrating lack of information regarding the Concorde (and whatever else they are working on). Best,
  8. Hello Team Avsim. During the last few weeks, I've been getting ads with video and sound playing automatically that freeze my Edge browser to the point I've had to either terminate the browser process via the task manager or even shutdown the entire computer. This has happened both on my Windows PC and M4 Mac (both are high performant machines). Is there a way for you to please ask your ad provider to stop serving those invasive ads? I know there are ad blockers, but this is the only website causing this situation. Thanks so much in advance -E
  9. Bad news, Aerosoft just announced LFPG has been put on hold indefinitely. Paris CDG | Development Update | News | Microsoft Flight Simulator | FLIGHT | Shop | Aerosoft Shop
  10. An "AI assisted" DRM solution... let's see how long it takes until it's broken. No place for amateurs in the DRM solutions arena, the graveyard is already crowded. In the meantime, we'll still need to keep the thing running on our computers. No thanks. Would rather wait for the Marketplace version, if at all.
  11. I just opened a support ticket with PMDG. I've been unable to finish a single flight in the updated (0.44) -700 without getting wasm crashes. Even clearing the wasm cache didn't help. Has this update work for you without problems?
  12. Has anyone gotten the BeyondATC datalink feature to work? I can't seem to find it in the Tablet
  13. I miss T2G CDG and FlyTampa Kai Tak.
  14. I replied earlier but somehow kept ketting error 400. I would avoid it. It has wrong runway designators, old taxiway layout and missing gates.
  15. I'm sure it will outlive the Ponsky Ponderosa situation... lol
  16. - Better night lightning - SU4 took a step backwards in some areas, imo - WX overhaul, like real weather effects on aircraft and a WX radar that actually does something, snow coverage, icing, turbulence... etc. Different cloud types would be awesome too. - LOD improvements
  17. I gotta say I don't like either, unfortunately. Maybe the best bet is to use the FTSim+ (I settled on that one) ... and hope one day Soundbox develops one.
  18. Happened the same to me the other day on LSZH and the FSLabs... it was snowing and I left the aircraft sit there for an hour or so... no ice/snow accumulation at all
  19. Weren't these "stutters" related to Simconnect somehow? I remember reading something about it back when I was using their Comanche in MSFS 2020 and suffering this weird "jumps". I was never able to fix it and ended up uninstalling the Comanche. And that's the reason I haven't bought their Aerostar. This is the only add-on that behaves like this (and I own almost all of the GA / tubeliners around).
  20. Thanks for the nice words! I got a bit tired of waiting for Flow to come to MSFS 2024 and decided to do this to reduce the frustration with the ugly bar 🤣.
  21. Hi, yes this is 2024 only, sorry. Will change the title.
  22. Hey guys, I uploaded version 1.0.1 which makes it possible to change the key combination, for those of you with possible keybinding issues. Same download link as in the original post. Hope this helps!
  23. Hey @Stearmandriver, thanks for the nice complements! Really appreciate it! I'm also not a fan of the floating button idea... and precisely for the same reason you mentioned: the point of this is to declutter the main window and to improve immersion! Glad you are enjoying it.
  24. I tried a few other know Toolbar add-ons and didn't see a conflict. Nor did I see conflicts using dev mode. Maybe it is indeed related to an existing key binding. I'm still thinking how to change the default Ctrl-Alt-T in a user-friendly way, but it is embedded in a Javascript file and not very intuitive to change. My other option was to create a very small floating button on the screen that toggles the Toolbar on and off... but I don't think that would be very welcome. Any thoughts? Would you be in favor of a small icon as an option? Or would you rather be able to select your own key binding? Thanks for all the nice comments guys, means a lot!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.