Sign in to follow this  
Guest benw

Which aircraft would you like to see PMDG model next?

777! The Triple 7 just seems to be overlooked most of the time.

-------------------------

Craig from KBUF

We already have the medium haul (737), longhaul will be coming (747), so something complex for the short haul, like an Embraer 170 would be nice. I know we have the Beech 1900 aswell, but I didn't buy that one 'cause it's not a complex aircraft (matter of taste I guess)So I'll vote anything for short haul, preferably an EMB-170Thomas,

Guest Steve_Park

I still jump in Fly(II) for a B757 fix every now and then. No one does it better than PMDG. Must say that a MD-11 would be my second choice. And how about a MD-80 series done to PMDG standard's.Steve ParkKSDF

Guest Jondal

After the B744 my first choice is the MD11, and then the B777.

Guest AST

@cactusFor me it makes no sense to fly a 757 when I have the perfect 737NG. It's just another conventional single aisle aircraft with about the same range as the 737 just a bit longer (bigger). The avionics may be very different but then I would much rather want a 767 as this one is truly useable on long distance. I just don't think that the 757 should be the next project for PMDG. There are a lot more aircrafts out there (not yet as perfectly designed as the PMDG 737NG) that would round off a nice collection of different aircrafts.Cheers,Andreas

Guest ENZV

Knowing that PMDG did great jobs on both the 757 & 777 for Fly2!, I would love to see one of those..

Guest G. Stone

My first choice is definitely a 777-200/300Second would be an MD11 in Fedex colors of courseThird would be an ERJ or something similiar.Let me reiterate the 777 is heads and shoulders above my other choices.

Guest RichR4

The 777 done with PMDG thoroughness and style would be great!Regards,RichR

Guest CaptTate

As for the MD-11 look at Perfect Flights website. They just released one and it looks nice. So, I would have to say 757 then a 777.

Guest Basten_TFF754

>As for the MD-11 look at Perfect Flights website. They just>released one and it looks nice. So, I would have to say 757>then a 777.Heh about the perfect flight MD11... I wouldn't dare to call it a MD11. But hey its the PMDG forum here so lets no talk/flame about other developers here. IMHO a PMDG A320 or 737 newgen (300,400 and 500) would be super nice :DEDIT: Oh darn I forgot about the MD80/90... Those planes really need a virtual counterpart (PMDG style of course;-))http://www.flightfactory-simulations.com/h...B_testpilot.jpg[a href=http://www.ifdg.net]--iFDG website!--[/a]

Guest benw

So a highly unscientific tally sees:777 23 votes757 20 votesMD11 13 votesKeep 'em coming. BTW, the Perfect Flight MD-11 is about as much fun as a burglar on Christmas Day. The panel looks like it was designed by my Granny on an etch-a-sketch. And the nose looks weird too. Not a great effort. Save your money.

Guest Ross

777 without a doubt, Wilco are already producing an FS9 compatible 767 which is pretty similar to the 757 that a lot of people are harping on about.We haven't seen a well produced 777, its a popular aircraft and something thats sadly lacking from the FS world. Just think, checklists that come up on the MFDs instead of juggling paper ones around.

Guest A32X

I imagine more airlines in the world fly or have flown the 757, so maybe that would sell better than a 777?Also, I'm sure a PMDG 757 would have an stunning VC and exterior model (will PIC767v2 have those eye candy features? ;-) ) and not to mention all those extra goodies! :)Finally if PMDG make both the 747 and 777, like PSS, they may put them out of business. :-lolCheers

here my 2 centsPMDG should stick into a 777 right after the 747Heavy's are missing in FS2004. Guess would be good for the business :)cheersMartin