Sign in to follow this  
Guest benw

Which aircraft would you like to see PMDG model next?

I would have to say for PMDG, the 777 since I can't think of a company that could better reproduce the complex systems behind the panels that make this such a technical joy to fly.Did anyone see the program on Discovery Wings regarding the 777? I remember the pilot saying that the computer would keep the nose wheel right on the center line during landing and roll out.That's much needed for me since I always manage to land with one wheel in the grass. :)

Bob Donovan - KBOS

• Hardware: i7 11700k on ROG Strix Z590 ► Asus ROG GeForce 3070 ►FDS 737 FMC ► VRInsight 737 Overhead ► GoFlight TQ6 ADV ► Thrustmaster Warthog
  • Software: P3D ► MSFS ► XP11 ► DCS World

Guest Luis KMIA

Stick to the Boeing series for now. I'd love to see the 757, 767, and 777 to complete the Boeing airliner collection.LuisKMIA

As my name suggests....777 all the way baby!!!After the 744 comes out...a 777 done PMDG style would cause me to seek medical attention as my heart would stop. Can you all imagine the two models they could do? A 777-200ER or LR and the mighty 777-300ER that is just now entering revenue service with Air France.

Eric 

Hi,yeah a well done triple seven (and i'm shure PMDG maintains there quality) would be a product i like to see. I would definitely buy her.regardsJan Schreiber

Guest Len

757 or 777Len T

Guest Buck Bolduc

I'll order a 777 right now!Regards

You see, the tripple seven is at the top. I guess PMDG have an idea about what we want after the B744

Guest bob

Hi757Or, 737-200 for remembrance and memories.Bob Wright

Guest Boaz

PMDG you shouldn't see posts like this as a stress factor, but more as a costumer loyalty post!The fact that so many people look to you when dreaming and wishing for realistic panel simulation tells a lot about public oppinion about PMDG!The MD11 is to be done by a guy PMDG has faith in will do a great job! Don't know his name, but they posted his name as a reply to a similar post once, maybe he is the one from IFDG the link refered to?Second the MD80 is going to be done by Lago, the mother of the first MD80:o) the Maddog!Third the A320 has been done by WILCO and that one is now compatible with FS9, it is VERY realistic, but heavy on the CPU...I think the A330/A340 would be great for long haul, but it is usually only used for this purpuse unfortunately...QFA, IBE, CPA, THA, MYT, VKG, MON and LTU use it for medium haul at times tho...But the 777 is the newest long haul by Boeing, and is used for medium flights in Asia and the US and of course also for long haul.The 757 is used widely for medium and even short haul flights, but again in the US and Europe the B738 is used for this purpose as well, but it has only been done once by PSS a long time ago, and unfortunately this might be the only one done for MSFS until it retires...The regionals mentioned would be considdered regional of course and is in another line than the 777 or 757.Maybe an ATR or of course an ERJ...But my vote would be as the majority in here for the 757 or 777!Boaz...

Guest Blythy

777 or 757either would definately get my money.

There is an ATR series aircraft in development by Dreamfleet I think.Ryan

Cheers,
Ryan

Professional Coffee Drinker/BAe146 Driver
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer

Guest stan29

Boeing 777 200/300 for my money, a definate purchase straight away!Jem Harvey

Guest Mark Hazeldine

Another vote for the 757! A classic. Plus PMDG know inside out as they did it for Fly! so maybe it wouldn't take as long to do.

Guest a330pilot

Another vote for the B757.

Guest Philip Olson

I would vote for a 777! But I also would love to see a Global Express modeled for MSFS since it has been pretty much over looked by everyone. This is one sweet business jet and I could provide as many pictures and time in this aircraft as anyone would need to model it. Just a thought.Thanks,Philip Olsonhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/supporter.jpg