Sign in to follow this  
Guest jan_paul86

e-mail adress please help

Guest jan_paul86

I have orderd the PMDG 737-800/900 by PMDG. But i filed in the wrong e-mail adress.The wright e-mail adress is al.eikelenboom@wxs.nl. I have already send a e-mail to pmdg support but i haven't got any anwser yet. The e-mail i have send contains order information and billing information so i can prove that i have bought your wonderfull product. I wonder if it is possible that PMDG can send the PMDG 737-800/900 to al.eikelenboom@wxs.nl instead of a.s.eikelenboom@wxs.nl.

Please be a bit patient - our support team will get to that in the order it was received (hopefully within the day).Thanks,

Guest jan_paul86

thanks for the quick repley.

Guest jan_paul86

I would like to keep you information about the situation. I have got a reaction on my e-mail that i have send to PMDG. This is the contend ; Updated as you requested!I sent you a new link as well!Robert S. RandazzoPrecision Manuals Development GroupI hope that i will get soon a e-mail with the new link. Jan-Paul

Guest jan_paul86

Thanks for the repons VinI have send a e-mail to UPDATEME@PRECISIONMANUALS.COM and i will wait for a respons of them Jan-Paul

Guest jan_paul86

Could somebody of PMDG confirm that you have recived a e-mail from al.eikelenboom@wxs.nl to UPDATEME@PRECISIONMANUALS.COM ??? I have also forgot to mention that i have orderd the pmdg 737-800/900 under my fahters name his name is a.s Eikelenboom . I would like to now when I can expect a anwser Jan-Paul