Sign in to follow this  
windycloud

PMDG was on TV today

Today 4:30 - 5:00 PM EST. U.S. History channel aired one episode of its series "Tactical to Practical". Today's topic was real world application of simulation, which covered military and civilian use of various kinds of VR simulations. MS Flight Simulator had good ten mins. of coverage, half of which was dedicated to Mr. James Price's (California, US) full size home built 737NG cockpit (for a very "low" cost of $60,000.00). His cockpit was based on FS2004 and Project Magenta glass cockpit gauges, and it flies PMDG 737 700. They showed the beautiful PMDG 737 in its home livery. They showed a closeup of engine start, taxing, takeoff roll and final approach in dusk. It was visually an eye opener for everybody, from those of us who fly PMDG on a daily basis to those who have never seen FS before. And I guess this was the first time any commercial FS addon was ever shown on a nationwide TV network! The TV program was a total recognition of Microsoft's statement "as real as it gets" (for anyone whose budget is under $1,000,000.00). And it was also a total recognition of PMDG 737 as simply the best FS addon!Congratulations PMDG! You guys are making history in the world of Flight Simulation!Jason ZhangNY USA

Guest ba747heavy

Hey, very cool! :D I hope I will be lucky enough to see that episode soon.

>Congratulations PMDG! You guys are making history in the>world of Flight Simulation!>I couldn't have said it better. And what amazes me more is the customer support. These guys from PMDG treat you like a friend.Thank you very much.Joselito Sousa