Sign in to follow this  
Guest thscholz

I can't get no...satisfaction...

Guest thscholz

Here I am, sitting in front of my computer for 24 hours now...:-lol seeing posts and screenshots of the 800/900...but I can't download it:-hmmm I just sent a mail to PMDG support hoping that someone can make my day on a rainy sunday here in Vienna...CheersThomas

I feel for you Thomas! I'm sure they will get to you as soon as possible, I know that is of little help when you are just waiting but at least know that you are not forgotten.[h4]Best Wishes,Randy J. Smithhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/betaimg.jpgAMD 64 3200+ | ASUS KV8 DELUXE | GFORCE 5700 ULTRA @535/1000 | WD SATA 80 GIG | 512 DDR 400 |

Guest Callmecapt

I think there should be some sort of automated response from the PMDG server that says the email has been received. Still waiting for the response...patientlyGoran

Thomas-you should be OK now...

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Guest thscholz

>Thomas->>you should be OK now...>>Yupp! Just downloaded the 800/900. Thank you!But yesterday I also purchased the B1900D. I only got the confirmation and link for the 800/900. Just sent another mail to support.CheersThomas

Guest FreddyG

I don't know what is going on with PMDG. I purchased the 737-800/900 and B1900D and, although, PMDG claims to send you a e-mail to allow a download, I get nothing. I send a e-mail to them and it comes back with the message that the host is unknown! Are they going broke (???) or don't they know what they are doing?

Are you even reading the other posts? If yes, YOU WOULD KNOW that you need to post your real first and last name.As for help, check with your ISP - it seems they're blocking your email (or you have some sort of spam control going on).

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Guest thscholz

Lefteris,I hope it's raining over there where you are. So you don't waste a beautiful sunday working...:-beerchug CheersThomas

Guest FreddyG

thscholz, it's not raining, never does when we, as returned servicemen, march through our beautiful city of Sydney on ANZAC DAY!!Seriously, I have purchased AC from PMDG before without hassle. My computer's configuration has not changed. Perhaps someone from PMDG will be kind enough to check my account? ( I am registered) Also, 24 hours after I submitted my order I noticed that my mastercard has not yet been debited. Is it possible that my order did not get through?As I really like PMDG's aircraft I would appreciate all the help I can get. Why is my email to PMDG returned with the message that host is unknown? Error no 550.

Freddy-Whats funny about taking the approach where you assume the other guy is wrong?When it's your own fault- it makes it harder to swallow. ;-)Freddy, your ISP is blocking a massive swath of IP addresses from the USA....As such, we CANNOT respond to you....(And yes, we know what we're doing....)

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Guest FreddyG

OK Robert. I got the message! You are doing a good job. I have been buying AC from you since FS2000 came on the market. Perhaps even before that? In regard to my purchase of the 737- 800/900 and the B1900D on Sunday afternoon. My credit card has not yet been debited as at Tuesday afternoon. Did my transaction,perhaps, fail? Should I re order in the circumstances?