Sign in to follow this  
Guest Norbert

TCAS

... you got there| P4 3.8GHz || 2GB DDR400 || 2x 120GB SATA ATA-150 HD | | GF FX5950 ULTRA 256MB |Me want badly! ;-)

You don't. Internal also works ok with multiplayer, only have a small problem as far I can tell by some quick tests.Of course AIBridge also works (I hope :)).Jos

Jose-wanna mail me privately about the small problem you might have, and what that might be?Thanks,

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Hi!From my experience...USE THE FS2004 INTERNAL SETTINGThis works on VATSIM (used it many a time and I see traffic), IVAO (heard from another post), FS2004 normal games. You DON'T need AIBridge. I couldn't see traffic at all with the FSUIPC option either. Switch to the FS2004 Internal setting and give it a go.Alternatively, this may not be your problem ;)Geoffrey BaleanCanberra, AU (YSCB)http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/800driver.jpg"Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesturday. All is well!"Pentium 4 2.4GHZ, P4G8X Deluxe with Broadcom NetXtreme Gigabit Ethernet, 512MB RAM, LG Flatron L1710S 17" LCD, Creative Soundblaster Audigy, Logitech Speakers, CH Yoke & Rudder, Quantum Fireballp AS30.0 - Basically nothing crash hot :)