Sign in to follow this  
Guest kevchris

Help please

Guest kevchris

Upon loading any of the 737s, I now notice that the autopilot indicators are not active, they are dark. I am referring to the indicators which show altitude, airspeed, etc.This did not happen before I installed the new 737-800/900.Am I missing something?Thanks

KevinJust to rule out the obvious. Have you switched on battery and ground power?Hope it helps,

Guest kevchris

As far as I can tell, I did turn on the battery and ground power - all other gauges seem to be normal and "lit up"

Are you touching the REF selector? There is NO NEED to touch that and if it is set to WT with the PFD option the PFD will blank the PFD elements. This is known other than that I do not know what is going on, can you please make a screenshot of the whole MAIN 2d panel?[h4]Best Wishes,Randy J. Smithhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/betaimg.jpgAMD 64 3200+ | ASUS KV8 DELUXE | GFORCE 5700 ULTRA @535/1000 | WD SATA 80 GIG | 512 DDR 400 |

Guest kevchris

Randy -Randy - I attempted to send you a screenshot of the main panel but it would not upload - message is that it is too big.

Yes you need to resize it. There is a program in the library that you can take screenies and resize and save as a JPEG ( size limits are 800x600 and no more than 125k in total file size). Anyone know offhand the name of the program?[h4]Best Wishes,Randy J. Smithhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/betaimg.jpgAMD 64 3200+ | ASUS KV8 DELUXE | GFORCE 5700 ULTRA @535/1000 | WD SATA 80 GIG | 512 DDR 400 |

Irfan View is one of my all time favourites (and free).... Found at...www.irfanview.com/It has a resizing function.Cheers.Ian.P.S. After download, click on the Irfan icon on your desktop, click on File from the menu, then Open, then select the file you want to open on your computer, then click OPEN. Then select Image, then Resize/Resample.Don't forget to save the file as jpeg.