Sign in to follow this  
Guest biosuit

questions

Guest biosuit

Hi all,First of i want to say a big WOW for the product, its the best!Having just bought it i found some things i would like to know if it can be changed?1: My autobrake switch stays in RTO after t/o2: Fuel control levers are in run at cold and dark startup.3: The APU does not use fuel, very nice if this was real as airlines would like that option too.4: No autotuning of VOR's5: I dont think there is supposed to be a beep at 1000ft to go to entered altitude, its supposed to only give the white box on altitude display.6: Can route winds be implemented in RTE-DATA page?7: Having selected an acceleration height of 1500ft and when selecting l-nav/v-nav at 500ft the plane starts to accelerate emedietly and not wait till 1500ft holding the v2+10.8: Why not implement the hidden to/ga button in the N1 switch? it has the same function, holding selected N1.9: can you make a switch to select the lower EICAS popup just like the overhead panel or pedestal switch?10: Is there a way to make a random failure function? Like 1 event every 100 hours or 1/day 1/month or 2 or 3, with a selection if you want minor/major system failures instead of the system used now?Best of regards,Marco Koolstra

>Hi all,Hi MarcoI'll try to answer a few of your questions>1: My autobrake switch stays in RTO after t/oThis is by design. This is how the real aircraft behaves>2: Fuel control levers are in run at cold and dark startup.This is by design. It is due to the way MSFS handles fuel for a jet as far as I understand Robert Randazzo>3: The APU does not use fuel, very nice if this was real asThis is by design. The amount of fuel the APU uses is even inreal life negligible. At the most 60-70 kgsThere was some unwanted features with having the APU draw fuel so it was discontinued in one of the SRs of the 600/700.>4: No autotuning of VOR'sBy design. No autotuning in the real one either.>5: I dont think there is supposed to be a beep at 1000ft to go>to entered altitude, its supposed to only give the white box>on altitude display.By design. The real thing is giving a beep as well.>7: Having selected an acceleration height of 1500ft and when>selecting l-nav/v-nav at 500ft the plane starts to accelerate>emedietly and not wait till 1500ft holding the v2+10.I think you are talking about the THR RED height. This is the height where the A/T switches from T/O thrust to CLB thrust. >8: Why not implement the hidden to/ga button in the N1 switch?>it has the same function, holding selected N1.I guess this is because the N1 button is not used at TO/GA in the NG. THe TO/GA buttons are placed underneath the handles of the throttle levers and thus very hard to see in a 2D throttle panel. In VC they are placed correctly>9: can you make a switch to select the lower EICAS popup just>like the overhead panel or pedestal switch?Right-click in the upper DU>10: Is there a way to make a random failure function? Like 1>event every 100 hours or 1/day 1/month or 2 or 3, with a>selection if you want minor/major system failures instead of>the system used now?Not more than you have in the PMDG menuHope it clears a few things up,

Guest biosuit

Thanks for the great answers on all my questions. I only have 1 left about the random failures now. Is there no way for you guys to implement a real random one? Selecting like 3 failures per month and that the systems pick out failures it self? For the rest its u beautifull programme.Best of regards,Marco Koolstra