Sign in to follow this  
Guest krullenbol

No airconditioning and pressuration in flight

Hi,You have 9V reading on the battery voltage. Seems there is something wrong with the generator system taking care of recharging the battery. That's probaly the reason to why you have the airconditioning fault.May I guess you either have the unregistered FSUIPC or the registered FSUIPC with the Extend Battery checkbox unchecked. The team is working on fixing this issue.Cheers,

Guest rellehenk

Hi Mats, I have the registered version of FSUIPC with, indeed, the Extend Battery checkbox unchecked. I will enable this option now :)Thanks for your responseBest Regards,

Guest Lenny Zaman

Mats, the generator system is fine, as they appear to be producing the required 115V AC. The problem diagnosed would be that the TR's are malfunctioning, you should check the output voltage from all three....I have also noted that sometime when loading the plane, the MSFS avionics switch is truned of, and in that case there is no duct pressure registered, simply assign a keystroke to the MSFS avionics toggle and press it, see if the bleed duct comes alive...Cheers

Lenny, if it was a TR unit malfunctioning, you'd have a TR Unit warnung in the elec panel. I'd say its MSFS issue.Regards,Mark

U might want to turn on the Icing systems especially if you are at Fl370.Best Regards Adib Afraj

Well guysJust let's say that MSFS doesn't provide the uttermost ideal platform to simulate a modern airliner's electrical systems! :-)Cheers,

Guest rellehenk

Ok, what I did:-Checked Extend battery life on in FSUIPC-Switched on the APU-Connected the APU GEN BUSES-Switched back to Engine GEN-Systems came alive again-Shut down APU-Battery voltage was increasingRegards,