Sign in to follow this  
Guest schmidtrock

Group Flight Invitation

Guest schmidtrock

When? June 1st 2004Where? KLGA (New York) to KTPA (TAMPA FL)Time? 22:00Z (6:00 EST)Type Aircraft? Med-Range Aircraft will do, or the (PMDG 737-800)Route? KLGA BIGGY J75 TAY LZARD2 KTPAHope To See all of you there! Voice Freq (rw.avsim.net/funjets)I will be on the ground logged in approximately 2100Z for any tutoring required by anyone.To check out our website login with PID 4 and password: demoRegards,

Sounds like fun and a great initiative, I'll try to be there!

Richard Åsberg

Tuesday evening sounds pretty fine, I think I'll be there...

Guest jeffg

I will try to be there sounds like alot of fun. JeffG

Guest ba747heavy

This isn't on VATSIM is it?

Oh I think it is...

Guest wtheurer

Wish I could be there, but am on vacation visiting family and away from my home computer until June 5. I could really use the tutoring though!!! :(Wayne TheurerVirtual Continental Airlineswww.vcair.com

Well, I can only say I wish we could repeat the Vienna-Zurich flight from few months ago. THAT WAS FUN! It was filled, Zurich wasn't able to handle all the traffic, some was diverted, some were ordered to hold (me), and there were also some funny "comments". Basically, a good laugh, lots of fun, and pretty professional.

Guest schmidtrock

Outstanding !Great to see some response to this and I am really looking forward to it ! Jason and I try to do this at least once a week if not more so we will be glad to have all commers join us ! See ya tomorrow !Regards,