Sign in to follow this  
BAW014

News On PMDG 747??

I know this is being constantly asked but I am really looking forward to this project. Any news would be great. Development/Testing going well??Cheers,Alex Macdonald

Guest allblack

A break????What next? Eating? Sleeping? Spending time with the family???? :)Hanging out for it guys. Your efforts will be much appreciated by many.Can you confirm it will be available on CD for those of us with dodgy internet connections?All the best.CheersTim

Hi Tim, nothing set in stone yet, but yes, a CD version will most likely be in the plans, but will probably be considerably delayed after the initial downloadable release(just like it was for the 737).Best,Vin ScimonePMDGwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

Guest rellehenk

everyone needs a break sometimes ;)

Guest mpauli

Small tip to the whole Team,I've heard of a really good product to take a brake and relax a bit. I just used it recently and it really helps: I'ts called the PMDG 737NG! ;)Just finished a flight from KSEA to KMIA with the -700 FedEx. And I can tell you I havn't been that relaxed for a long time when I set the parking brake at the cargo gate in Miami (33

Work as in, getting the 74F version too, right??? (please!!!)

Guest cargo747

Ohhh pretty yes please.. Any sign that you will do the 400F too :-)Thank you very much!Cheers,Norbert - CLX001www.virtualcargolux.orgPS: Trying to keep the 600/700/800&900 in the air to kill the time until the "Queen" arrives!

Guest Thomas K

Awesome, guys. I can't wait for the 747-400. It's about time somebody did this plane properly for MSFS.On a side note, I hope the PMDG 747-400 will bring with it better 2D panels views and perspectives, instead of the usual "fit all 3 CRT screens into 1 single panel"-type 2D panels.Thomas

Guest castleberg

Hey PMDGThe 747-400 is for sure the favorite airplane for many of us. Nothing better can happen than having you guys creating this plane for us. When will you tease us with some new screenshots?RegardsTom