Sign in to follow this  
Guest TokyoBoy

Finally got into the passengers' cabin !!

Guest TokyoBoy

I am not sure if the procedures I did were right or wrong but I got into the cabin anyway. First,download the 737-700NG.acv file from Active Camera web site and place it in the FS9 main folder. Then start the FS9 and select PMDG with virtual cockpit & Cabin aircraftand check the Internal pilot view on the Active Camera 2004 in the Option. Then go to the virtual cockpit, but you cannot go directly through the pilot door, the door does not open, so using num keys like 4 or 6, go outside once,then proceed to the passenger's cabin using num 8 key.That's all. On the Japanese BBS site of PMDG there are many people who are curious to know how to enter the cabin.

Guest ba747heavy

Thats rather elaborate for such a simple, simple thing. All you need to do is to load up the 737 with a VC and Cabin, use the numpad movement keys to walk right into the cabin. The door is not solid, so you can move right through it.

And is there a freeware program available aswell to walk through the cabin? Personally I think Active Camera not worth my money.