Sign in to follow this  
Guest Moosenoodles

Unable to choose 737 Versions..

Guest Moosenoodles

K. hello there..I have a problem with choosing the variants of the 737NG while in Fs9.It happens now and again and recently I have done a fresh install so i can eliminate any issues etc, so i got new install of Fs9 Pmdg 737NG and 800/900 install with tempory fix. (recently purchased both)Now ive just noticed again on trying my first AS2004/FSbuild flight with your pmdg, that i choose a 737/700 with winglets, but its given me the 800 series etc cockpit.. Now this is so frustrating, because i go to change aircraft to any of the other variants and the cockpit stays the same.(800 series etc) This is really bugging me and any help would be greatly appreciated..thanks in advance,James..

Guest Moosenoodles

Well ive just done some testing and inspection on the files in Fs9 and in the 700 series standard panels folder, the game somehow has imported all the 800 series cockpit art and overwritten the 700 series.Ive just installed the 700NG package again and checked the folder. lo and behold the artwork is correct again.. 700 series back where it should be..My concern is now, why has the files from the pmdg 800 series panel work been copied to the 700 panel folder without me doing a thing?most odd,,I see a few views on the thread, a little posting good or bad never hurt anyone :(cheers,James..

A little searching never hurt anyone either... :(When you install the 8/900 series, you'll have all your models updated to even more correct artwork - remember, the cockpit is the same on all four models.

Cheers, Søren Dissing

CPU: Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | GPU: ASUS Strix RTX4090 OC | MoBo: ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | RAM: 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | SSDs: 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (MSFS), | Case: ASUS ROG Helios 601 | Monitors: HP Reverb G2, 28" ASUS PB287Q 4K | Additional Hardware: TM TCA Captain's Edition, Tobii 5 | OS: Win 11 Pro 64 | Sim: MSFS | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models

Guest Balrog

Open the IDENT page on the FMC, and you`ll see that you`ve got the right aircraft. As stated above, the cockpit is the same for all 4 models, with one exception.Look at the overhead panel, on the 8 and 9 you`ll have two recirc fans, but on the 6 and 7 there`s only one.Cheers,Kjell.