Sign in to follow this  

is there a flatten fix fo KCVG by Page Cline

I download the bounce fix for this addon but i still seem to either sink into the ground or bounce straight up in the air right around 30L. It's a great addon. I put tons of delta PAI traffic and it hardly effects the FPS.Great addon minus this one part I can't fix. I do have the proper flatten entry into the scenery.cfg. Anyone know of a fix ?Thanks :)Richard Dillon KATLSr First Officer www.jetstarairlines.com"Bill Grabowski's"ERJ-145 panel Beta TeamMD-11 panel Beta Team____________________________"Lets Roll" 9/11 Specs AMD 1600 XP 512MB DDR GF3 ti 200 64MB SBliveCh Products Yoke and Pedals(usb)Windows 2000 SP2

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Yes, check the downloads over the last week or so. Page himself has uploaded lots of fixes for FS2002 airports including his own KCVG.Shez

I downloaded the bounce fix last night but it did not seem to cure the problem around 32L.Is there another fix that i might be missing ?I have the vor fix and the bounce fix Richard Dillon KATLSr First Officer www.jetstarairlines.com"Bill Grabowski's"ERJ-145 panel Beta TeamMD-11 panel Beta Team____________________________"Lets Roll" 9/11 Specs AMD 1600 XP 512MB DDR GF3 ti 200 64MB SBliveCh Products Yoke and Pedals(usb)Windows 2000 SP2

I'll e-mail it to you tonight Richard. Page sent it to me personally last week. I've been using it for several days now and no more jumping aircraft or crashing aircraft..Now if we can only get someone to make a AFCAD file for the scenery using all the runways (one for takeoff 36L/18R & one for landings 36R/18L)JC

Thank you :D The AFCAD file I use right now is the one found on avsim.I bet if you do another overlay it could work .I have not messed around with afcad enough to understand it yet.Do you know if mr.cline has possible plans to update the night and ground textures.I have white textures around all the taxiways as if iam missing a textureRichard Dillon KATLSr First Officer www.jetstarairlines.com"Bill Grabowski's"ERJ-145 panel Beta TeamMD-11 panel Beta Team____________________________"Lets Roll" 9/11 Specs AMD 1600 XP 512MB DDR GF3 ti 200 64MB SBliveCh Products Yoke and Pedals(usb)Windows 2000 SP2

Hi All,I'm in the process of redoing KCVG as well as doing the apron fixes. If you want to try out what I've done so far for KCVG, e-mail me at pageruthcline@msn.com and I'll send you what I have so far. The bouncing fix mainly addressed the bouncing aircraft and dust being raised by aircraft. The big problem most of you have is because I inadvertently (love that word!) made the runways 3 feet higher than the taxiways. I think I have that resolved.