Sign in to follow this  
Guest danowat

4 New Liveries Released!!!!!!!!!

Guest danowat

Hi All,Just thought I would post to let you know about 4 new liveries I have uploaded.All these liveries include fully hand drawn fonts and logos, and "sharp" DXT textures, to give good image quality with excellent performance.Hope you enjoy them.1) Malaysia 737-800, Fictional version of this Malaysian carriers 737-300, www.flightsin.com/PMDG_738_MAL.zip2) Air Asia "Flag" 737-800, Fiction version of this Malaysian carriers 737-300, www.flightsin.com/PMDG_738_AA1.zip3) Air Pacific 737-800W, Livery of this Fiji based carrier,www.flightsin.com/PMDG_738W_AP.zip4) Euralair "Frog" 737-800, Livery of this French based charter carrier, www.flightsin.com/PMDG_738_EURA.zip

Guest thscholz

Hey, Dan, wasn't I supposed to be the beta tester?;-) What about some screenshots?CheersThomas

Guest danowat

Hey Thomas,Well, I had another Beta tester for the Malaysian ones, I did them as a request.You can see screenies for the Air Pacific here > http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...ing_type=searchAnd some screenies for the Air Asia here > http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...ing_type=searchThe Euralair is a pretty straight forward livery, but I love the frog :-lolI just couldnt handle you telling me my flag was the wrong way round ;)Dan.

Guest SWA_1124

Hey Dan, Could you make a Liverie for the 800/900 for the South West in the new colors w/ winglets. I have the Liverie for the 700 but would like to fly the new one. ThanksKen

Have you uploaded these anywhere else? The links no longer work :(Thanks

Me too - I can't get the links to work either. I really would like that Malaysian 738. Any chance of getting the links repaired or telling us where else we can find them?Gerry