Sign in to follow this  
cgioldy

Can someone help me with the following??

I am looking to download the Advanced Operations Tutorial for 737NG from Timothy Metzinger, and it is not available. I know that he is working on updating it and will release it soon, but I was wondering if one of you that already has the original version, be so kind to e-mail me that file. I just purchased the 737NG software a couple of days ago, and could really use a high quality tutorial such as Timothy's. Thanks for your help,Costas

Guest tkemp66

Costas, I'm not able to help, but I'll like to know how that new graphics card is working for ya?

Troy,I just got this computer about 3 weeks ago. I really wanted to get the ATI X800 PRO, but the only graphics card at the time was the X300SE. So far it's working great, but that's a comparison with my older Nvidia 400 series card. My goal is to eventually upgrade to the X800 PRO, but so far I have no complaints with this one.

Actually, I downloaded that one yesterday. I was mainly looking for the tutorial from Timothy Metzinger. I heard a lot about it, and was hoping to receive a copy somehow. Thanks for your efforts, though.Costas

There will be a version 3 available from the PMDG website in about one month.Lars