Sign in to follow this  
Datalink

O/T Airline simulations

Hi,Does anyone know of any airline simulation products, either realted to FS or stand alone. I know of www.airlinesimulation.com, and the one from monte-cristo games, but are there any others?Does anyone own airline simulation, is it any good? i've seen the screen shots and it looks OK, but I think it could be better.Finally, what sort of features would you want in a product of this kind? I love managenment/strategy type of games and would like to see more of this type out there - even Airport was a start, but was very lacking in detail and graphics.Would love to see what you lot think :DMany regardsAlaister Kay:-term

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

i Was going to ask about this :)I got Airline tycoon and am not sure if it is brillient or real bad !It is real complicated or completly for children ?I have tried it for 1 hour and got no where ,i desine a plane but did not see it and i lost a lot of money i did not haveI maby am not a airline owner but am i stupide or what ! ?it maby real good ,i just do not understand it yet and could not find my aircraft .And why can i not give my pilot the day off and take the flight myself ;)Anniette xxxxxxxxxx

hehe I played Airport Tycoon (same as Airport) it for a while but there are so many bugs and a lot of the stuff is not realistic enough for us FS types :-hahIt's gathering dust now.Mike