Sign in to follow this  
hookandbook2

Re-paint Kits

Just downloaded the -900 repaint kit. I look in the read me and PMDG states, "PMDG is unable to offer technical suppport or instruction on the use of this paint kit.". I found this to be quite odd, why wouldn't they?Anyways, whatever....can anyone here point me in the right direction as to how to use the kit. Or where I can find instructions on how to use it. Thanks!!Mike Brown

Hi Mike,We assume the user of the paintkits have proficient knowledge of Photoshop or Paintshop Pro. To offer instruction in the use of these programs is far beyond the scope of PMDG support.Our best suggestion is to download Paintshop Pro, or purchase Photoshop. There are many online tutorials, or books you can purchase to help you learn this software.Also, I'm sure if you need any help, you can visit the "The Paint Shop - The Aircraft Painter's Forum " right here at Avsim. Best,Vin ScimonePMDGwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg