Sign in to follow this  
Guest Wayne Roberts

747 Manual

Guest Wayne Roberts

Well it turns out that my original PS1 747 Printed manual from PMDG is going to have a second reading although its been used extensively and I,m not totally sure how much is going to be relevent to the FS 747 but I,m sure a fair chunk is going to be With the new model from PMDG it sure going to save some printing ink hope everyone who brought it when it first came out looked after it.Wayne Robertsboeingfield@sasktel.net

ya, I also went to purchase it when I got PS1. However, they stopped selling it just 3 days earlier...that was years ago, still have not gotten over it.

Guest jpsulliv

>ya, I also went to purchase it when I got PS1. However, they>stopped selling it just 3 days earlier...>>that was years ago, still have not gotten over it. Yeah, me neither. My copy is about to disintegrate from use. I wish they would bring it back, even if they only distributed an electronic format - I'd pay good money for it.

As one could use the FMC USER'S GUIDE with the 737 NG one can certainly use real AOMS including PS1's book with the upcoming 744 since in fact the 744 will EXCEED the 737 NG in almost every aspect!Best Wishes,[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4]http://www.rawbw.com/~bdoolin/shinault/southparkcartmad.gif[h3]PMDG 747![/h3]Caution! Not a real pilot, but do play one on TV ;-)ASUS KV8 DLX | AMD 3200 64 | 1 GIG PC 3200 DDR | GIGABYTE 5700 ULTRA | ViewSonic VP192b 19" |