Sign in to follow this  
wb5okj

Settings for Joysticks (FS98)

Does anyone know where you can get details of the correct settings to input for your joystick to represent various aircraft? I always used to leave the settings alone, but after downloading a Piper with the settings to use realise just how much of a difference it makes.Keith

Hello Keith,It depends on what kind of joystick you have, and a few other things as well.In the final analysis I belive it depends mainly on ourselves. There isn't a generic setting or one size fits all when it comes to controls and the input to those controls. I believe that we have to experiment and find what seems to be right for us.I simply leave the setting at the generic level and adjust myself to what the situation calls for. That is what we have to do in real life, in my opinion, as no two machines are ever the same. Every plane that you fly will feel different, and one must adjust oneself accordingly. This goes for planes, trucks, cars boats or anything else we can imagine or use. Machines are much like ourselves in this respect, each on is unique unto itself.Of course all of the above, is my humble opinion. :DRegards,http://members.cox.net/wb5okj/sig500gp.jpgOf all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most.