Sign in to follow this  
Guest Scott Campbell

Heather, Aniette and kathypilot or is that ????

Heather, Tom isnt getting away with closing the thread down :-)before I have a chance to apologise for mixing you up with Kathypilot.The trouble is we were an all male establishment around here and its nice and refreshing to have the balance adjusted a little ;-)I certainly didnt want your life history, well not in public anyway in private maybe :-)Peter :-)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Oh that was not even close to my life history hun. It's been an interesting one. It's just that I am consistently bombarded with personal questions, mostly by private message that I was on the verge of creating a form-letter from constantly repeating myself. Now, it's all in the open for anyone to see, at least all that I'm willing to reveal.No problems hun, no worries. Well, except unless you think that I jumped you about something before. I really don't remember and it's not a big enough issue to go searching back through all the threads.Again, no worries.Cheers!Heather

Hey peter :)It is funny how because we are not all male we all get mixed up ,you would think we are less so it is easier to tell who we are :)I know my Scott from my craig and my Mike too (see it works)lolAlso peter what is the little shape I see next to somepersons names please? it looks like a chess pise NotKathyorheather xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :)

>Who says we've always been an all-male establishment, fella?I feel just fabulous today!Cheers,

"the little shape I see next to some peoples names please? it looks like a chess piece" I think its MSN messenger:-)Pete

Hey Scott I am feeling pretty good too :)Nice to get puter working good and the fresh instal you get is a real dream when you fly the first time in FS2002 with only Mike stones B1900 put into the sim It is kinda serine to Fly in a sun kissed sky with a few wisp clouds and the cozy chat of the controler..............ahhhhhhhhhh ..OH Well.back to reloading then :)Anniette xxxxxxxxxxx(Also you are way kewl Scott!)

>Hey peter :) >It is funny how because we are not all male we all get mixed >up ,you would think we are less so it is easier to tell who >we are :) >I know my Scott from my craig and my Mike too (see it >works)lol >Also peter what is the little shape I see next to >somepersons names please? it looks like a chess pise >NotKathyorheather xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :) AnietteThe little chess piece means that you are part of the editorial staff here at Avsim.I was a contributing reviewer which means that I wrote reviews when I felt in the mood :-)havent done one for sometime (mine were the ones with all the spelling mistakes)Now theres a job for you with your special style :-)I think Tom ought to get you to write a piece as a CONTRIBUTING REVIEWER then you can have a chess piece too but yours would have to be pink :-)Come on Tom persuade Aniette to write something from a Girlie point of view she certainly brightens everyone up with her attitude and warmth and you can give her a "pink" chess piece :-)PeterAniette are you living in Falmouth UK now? I have to take that DV40 you saw the picture of down to FALMOUTH to take Rob Young on a TERROR flight.I will let you into a secret :-) I entered that plane in the UK to Reims air race two weeks ago organised by ESPA (European Sports Pilots Association)I WON :-) Got a lovely crystal trophy and a giant bottle of champagne from Moet and Chandon the sponsors.Flyer Magazine asked me to write about the race so I wrote a 1700 word REVIEW for them which will be in next months FLYER magazineIve kept it all secret so dont tell anyone here ;-)

I thing it looks nice (pink is ok)I do n ot live in Falmouth since I finished Art school but I loved that place it is Beautifull and I really would like to go there again some time :)Really nice people there are there too !You won !that is really good you did real well I would like to read the Review you make :)I can not spell and I am not very interesting but apart from this I would make a good writer :)You have a Beautifull aircraft and it is amazing what you have done !Maby I will Review your Review lolAnniette xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank-you, Anniette. I think very highly of you, too. :-beerchugYour description is wonderful. I was going along just fine until the dream ended. ;-) Like I said once before, I'd love to read some of your works and see some of your other art. I can only imagine it's beauty.This is why I left the boring world of programming and went full-time into art, animation, and video. It's just so much more fun and relaxing.I also wish I had the patience to spend as much time as you on repaints. Your detail is wonderful. I just get to a point where I say: "Good enough." I know that's a really bad thing, but it cn get to be tedious for me. On the other hand it all depends on if I'm doing my 50th GuardRail aircraft, or my first for someone else.Here's a repaint of Mike Stone's beautiful A320 I'm doing for Orange Air.http://avsim.com/flightdeck/temp/OA-A320-121sm.jpg

AnietteOr you could persuade your talented friend Mike Stone to make the DV40 and you paint it with a Bottle of Moet and chandon on the side :-)That would be a real prize for G-OPHER winning (I only drove her:-)She doesnt belong to me I was loaned the aircraft for the race.Peter

That is a great paint :) Makes me want to start painting write now ,Anniette Aviation/Alpha Air, has to be done but needs to be real diferant.I will when i get back all my files Send you some pictures of my art but it is erotique art I am doing at the moment so i have to make sure if you see it you know this as some people get offended by these things ,I did a fantasy series recently that is displayed at a local Gallery and some loved it but it is a very Religious town and some got very annoyed :) but i see this as a achievment.lolAlpha xxxxxxxxx

Anniette,I'm not offended by very much, and lord knows I have no inhibitions. I love art in all its forms and subjects. Please do send me some when you get the chance. I'll be more than happy to point you some of my art: http://guardrail.net/scott/art.htmlIt's not much, just some things I've done over time. A lot of my stuff is long gone (given away), and I've not scanned whole series. But that's the nice thing about art, I can make more. ;-)Congratulations on your showing. That's Great, regardless of the nay-sayers. I know people like you describe. I always say to people like that - "I look forward to seeing YOUR work." ;-)I wish you a good night and magical dreams.

Indeed, Anniette is a "breath of fresh air." I still can't believe how she was treated on another Forum.

ScottNever realised you were such a talented artist :-)love that Orion and the Angel and also the Sunflower.I always liked Salvador Dali paintings for their unusual situation themes.I remeber a guy who built a large shark and embedded it into the roof of a house so that it looked as if it had fallen from the sky.The farmer down the road from me did a simular thing with a field full of blue flowers which looked like a lake.He cut out a giant fish out of sheet metal and made it look as if the fish was in a sea of flowers:-)Apart from that I go for impressionist work which captures the feel or mood which is also the most important angle in our flight simsPeter

Peter,Thanks. I've done some real impressionist work, but wasn't happy with it and tossed it (yes, tossed it). I intend to do some further impressionist and luminary work later if my projects ever get done.Right now I need to finish the Earth, Wind, Fire, Water series. Four paintings, each with the theme, with a huge centerpiece combining it all. "Water" is the one on my site. Each is in it's respective color (Water - blue. Fire - red. Earth - green. Wind - yellow and orange - basically landscape etched by wind). Each also contains the aspects of the other since they are all connected. For example, my "Fire" piece is the Yellowstone fire. It's the fire storm itself, the sun blocked by the smoke, and the fire of the Earth causing the geysers.I also do sketches and sculpture. My fountain is one of my art works that's always changing. You should see it at night. It's like going through Pirates at Disneyland.I had to stop taking on portrait work. People didn't want to pay what I was asking and it took a long time. That Oksana Baiul portrait took over 4 months. It takes me a while to interview the person to see what the setting should be. You should see my "Self Portraits". ;-)I have been wanting to do a repaint of my aircraft with my real art.Needless to say, my friends and family love my video Christmas Cards.But I have no time for much of anything anymore. I kind of remember the smell of paint, like I kind of remember flying. ;-)Still, I seriously doubt I can even come close to what Anniette and Heather are most likely capable of doing.

Hi Peter,I have only now realized something that makes me think I owe you an apology over a misunderstanding. An email had brought my attention back to a particular locked thread which I went back to to look at.In the process, two and two suddenly equalled four. I'm beginning to think that I'm sharper at 0430 in the morning than later.How on earth could you not think that I wasn't berating you directly."Okay, for Pete's sake, we'll set the record straight . . . "Duh!! Pete/PeterYou probably won't believe me but when I had typed that line, your name was not even in my mind. I was using that in the context of "Oh, for crying out loud", know what I mean? Like another friend I would greet on a regular basis with, "What's up Chuck?" his name being Chuck, all innocent intent. It would puzzle me when he would frown sometimes. Then one day the little light came on. Duh! He had heard that so many times when growing up in a derogatory sense, as in "upchuck". The old dense one here hadn't even thought of it like that.So, unless you have wings and do occasional greeter duty before the pearly gates, I was not referring to you Pete with the "for Pete's sake".Here, again, is a prime example of how easy it is to misconstrue a conversation when we have only text to go by. Gads! Look how often we do so when talking directly to somebody, face to face.But, look at the bright side Pete, I'll never forget you now. At least now, I'll probably never again use the term, "For Pete's sake" without thinking of you.Sorry Pete if you had thought I was directly attacking you in that tirade. But I can see how easy it would have been to think that.Cheers!Heather

HeatherThe biggest problem with the internet is that we communicate in text.You dont see the person your talking to,see the expression in their eyes, their reactions to what you say.On the net we use text which is posted and wait for a reaction there is no interactive dialogue.Most of all you dont sense their aura which is almost a more telepathic understanding that you have when face to face with someone.Some people you know and understand almost without verbal communication and thats what I mean by Aura which is lacking in text.Heather no problems and best of friends :-)Peter

... (clears throat). All male establishment, huh? What am I -- chopped liver???! I've been here on Avsim helping keep you guys straight for several years..... suddenly a couple of new pretty faces come along, and I'm thrown out like an old shoe!!!! :-lol Only teasing of course, Peter. I'm just "one of the guys." :-hah Unfortunately, I have no artistic bent at all but certainly do appreciate it in others. But I can dance!!! :-lol -Lindy :-wave (just HAD to get my two cents in on this thread)

I couldn't agree with you more regarding communicating in text. Your words so well mirror what I have often stated myself."Heather no problems and best of friends" Sounds good to me Pete, the way I prefer it!Cheers!Heather

Hey! Well there you go hun!I may have artistic talent lurking in the dark recesses of my mind somewhere, but I can't dance for beans. I'm always self-concious that I look exactly how Eddie Murphy does when he is mimicking white people dancing. Egads!!Good morning!!Heather

The only thing I know about dancing is that I got kicked out of dance school when I was 16..... been damaging too many girls (their toes, mind you !) and was kindly asked to leave since I could not remember any dance past the first 3 steps....My artistic talents have been gravely neglected in the past 25 years becasue of a corporate career .... LOL !! :-outta Francois :-wave[table border=0 cellpadding=10 cellspacing=0][tr][td valign=bottom" align="center]"At home in the wild"[/td][td valign=bottom" align="center][link:avsim.com/alaska/alaska_051.htm|Don's Alaskan Bush Charters]"Beavers Lead the Way"[/td][td valign=bottom" align="center][link:www.avsim.com/vfr_center/mainpages/vfr_flights_main_page.htm]VFR Flight Center]"Looking Good Outside"[/td][/tr][tr][td valign=top" align="center]http://avsim.com/hangar/air/bfu/logo70.gif[/td][td valign="top" align="left" colspan=2]http://www.fssupport.com/images/moose2.gif[/td][tr][/table]________________________Francois A. "Navman" DumasAssociate Editor &Forums AdministratorAVSIM Online![/bemail: fdumas@avsim.com________________________

>guys." :-hah >>Unfortunately, I have no artistic bent at all but certainly >do appreciate it in others. But I can dance!!! :-lol >>>-Lindy :-wave (just HAD to get my two cents in on this >thread) LindyYou were hidden away in the dark depths of the Pro Pilot forum in the clutches of Meekal for ages :-)Then you surfaced into the Fly! forum :-)We dont need keeping straight just warmth, love, understanding and no nagging ;-)just pure TLC :-)>I have no artistic bent at all but certainly >do appreciate it in others.Lindy, Aniette is an artist can you check out her erotic art and and give me the link :-)Peter

I been looking at Scott;s art and i can really say from my point of view it tells me alot about him.He is a deeply thoughtfull person who see's beyond the form and uncovers the inner secret of what he is painting .This is a gift that not many have and i was real impressed :)Me I do not know why but I just like painting female form and have always enjoyed this and when I can I shall remake my web site and create a link for any who is interested :)ANniette xxxxxxxxxx