Sign in to follow this  
Guest hst

PMDG will not land:-(

Guest hst

>>but with the A340 witch>>is much more realistic then the pmdg>>hmmm... all the (real) Airbus pilots insist there is no>realistic Airbus in MSFS yet but you seem to know>better ;-)>>Michael J.>WinXP-Home SP2,AMD64 3500+,Abit AV8,Radeon X800Pro,36GB>Raptor,1GB PC3200,Audigy 2Maybe you talked to the wrong one, i know pilots who says it's almost like in reality.But it doesn't matter further more.

but with the A340 witch>is much more realistic then the pmdg>>> ROFL ROFL!!! Man, as already an experienced FSim PSS Airbus A32x, 330 and 340, and PMDG flier, I can with 100% sureness tell you that PSS A330 is NOT more realistic than PMDG 737NG 800/900 series.And not to mention that "quasi" FBW in Airbus series. Compare that to the CWD in the PMDG 737NG series, and you'll know what I mean... Not even mentioning FMC functionality and panel graphics, not even going into FPS with 2D panel (Airbus KILLS FPS, while PMDG doesn't).Just so much about that...

Gentlemen,As has been previously stated in several previous posts that headed down this slippery slope, Please refrain from Bashing other FS Developers in PMDG forums. It does nothing constructive for anyone.That being said, Henk, I would ask you to refrain from comparing FS Aircraft to the real thing without personal experience to back it. I work on both Boeing and Airbus every day and I can tell you they are Nothing alike and can't be compared especially from the Front Seat. Take the time to read the Manuals and Tutorials and I think you will find that our Boeing is plenty realistic enough.RegardsPaul Gollnick :-cool Technical Operations/Customer Operational SupportPrecision Manuals Development Groupwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg

Guest hst

I just have give it a try, and i was right in front off the runway, only i was too high, but i think i can work that out(i've got the idea).A few questions: that "route discontinuity" must that stay in the fmc? After passing sunss i got a message: pth des not available. What does it mean?And the following:5. Right as you reach the HOOPS waypoint, press HDG SEL forhdg 350, slow to 210 knots, and continute descending to 3000Where comes hdg 350 from? where can i find that? in fs the hdg to kphx says 314.possible to be in LNAV all the way to the localizer intercept,let me know if you want to see an example of that. If you have example to be in LNAV all the way to the localizer intercept, i would appriciatte if you have that for me.

Guest hst

>Gentlemen,>>As has been previously stated in several previous posts that>headed down this slippery slope, Please refrain from Bashing>other FS Developers in PMDG forums. It does nothing>constructive for anyone.>That being said, Henk, I would ask you to refrain from>comparing FS Aircraft to the real thing without personal>experience to back it. I work on both Boeing and Airbus every>day and I can tell you they are Nothing alike and can't be>compared especially from the Front Seat. Take the time to>read the Manuals and Tutorials and I think you will find that>our Boeing is plenty realistic enough.>>Regards>Paul Gollnick :-cool >Technical Operations/Customer Operational Support>Precision Manuals Development Group>www.precisionmanuals.com>http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpgOk, maybe i was a little bit to enthusiastic, ill keep you're comment in mind.