Sign in to follow this  
Guest mats

opening doors from inside virtual cabin......

Guest mats

Hi!I would like to see opening doors from inside the virtual cabin in the 737 NG planes.Is this possible for the PMDG team to add in an update to the users???Many thanks for replay from the PMDG team!RegardsMats, Sweden

Mats, (nice name by the way)IIRC there is a gauge that you could install that did this for you. Written by one PMDG NG user. Can't remember who did this or what it was called. Maybe someone else knows? Anyways, maybe you could try an advanced search on this forum and see if you get any hits.Hope it helps,

Guest thscholz

>IIRC there is a gauge that you could install that did this for>you.Mats,I think that's not what Mats (oh, that's confusing) is talking about. The way I understand it he wants to SEE the doors opening when he's in the virtual cabin.CheersThomasEdit: BTW, that 'PMDG NG user' you're talking about is me.;-)

Guest Tomlin

No updates planned for this time....Hmmmm....Thought I read quite a while back that after the 747 there would be some revisions to the 737NG such as correcting the yaw damper/anti ice bug(s) and APU fuel usage (or lack of). Great plane still, thanks for the all the hours of fun in the 737NG.Eric