Sign in to follow this  
epza

autothrottle please help

Hello everybody I have a problem to engage an autothrottle Its make me crazy because this is really nice design with nice operating VOR ADF(I love to fly using only radio freq to navigate ) but I can

Guest glenb

I have the same problem.A/T will not arm most of the time. It is not consistent. Sometime it will other times it will not. I start MSFS the same way and load a PMDG aircraft the same way each time.I found that by engaging the FD first the A/T will arm most of the time.

Guys,Your problem is most certainly that you haven't engaged the engine driven generators. If these are not online the A/T will not engage.On your overhead you should not have any blue lights (except anti-icing). The ENG GEN switches are located sligthly to the left and below centre on the overhead panel.Hope it helps,

Hello MatsThanks for your kind and great appreciated response.It is very difficult to try to solve the problem without results, day after day and another day:) You just came with the solution, so far I started PMGD 5 times to check it out and A/T is working.Now I