Sign in to follow this  
Guest Totti10

PMDG 737 v2.0

Guest Totti10

PMDG 737 (I have both 600/700 and 800/900) is in my opinion the best addon ever made for FS, but there is still lot of work to do.Is it possible, that there will be some v2.0 update? With features that would add a more realism to the sim. First big thing missing in such a great add-on is RANDOM and INTELLIGENT failure generator. Such as birdstrikes during takeoff or landings, overheating of some anti-ice systems when operating in high temperatures, random engine failures, oil leakings....And second thing is some more systems working. Such as stanby systems (standby flaps....), antiskid systems and runway conditins simulated (braking efficiency dependent on weather provided by FS - or some other 3rd party weather programs). Window, wing or engine icing when not properly using anti-ice systems. And things like flaps, or spoilers overspeed.

Mr/Ms NamelessPlease take a minute to read the forum guidelines pinned near the top of the page. You need to sign your posts with your real name.There has been several requests for an update on the NG but so far there seems nothing's been set in stone by the dev team. I don't think you'll see anything added systemwise to these two packages without getting the BBJ/MIL package out the door. Without the BBJ/MIL I would suspect a final patch for the remaining minor bugs but no additions.Do a search for BBJ/MIL and I guess you'll come up with some answers given earlier by the dev team.Hope it helps,

Guest Totti10

Thanks for an answer... but one thing - what does BBJ/MIL package means?Martin Olsovsky