Sign in to follow this  
Guest bigun

Thanks Terry Yingling

Guest bigun

Thanks Terry for your continuing work with the procedure files. I use ALL of the various procedures you generate and it really adds to my FS enjoyment. I trully appreciate it.

Guest stang

You are welcome George. Thanks for writing.RegardsTerryPlanePath

May I add my thanks to you as well. You are doing a great job with the Sids and Stars. Thank you very much Terry.

ww1459.png

Guest flight78

Yep you surley are doing a great job ! thank you so much !.Best regards: Alexander

I just tried his site to get them as I forgot to the other day and his site is down. Can somone post the link to make sure I have the right one?

Eric 

Guest mangold

Terry, excuse when i come with a maybe touchy question.I use to update FMC AIRAC via http://www.navdata.at/index.phpAre your procedures incorporated there?I'm no expert and ask naive.Regards, G

Guest bigun

Mangold,Use both. See the pinned topic at the top of this forum. It explains the procedure completely and works like a treat.