Sign in to follow this  

BAO Tower

Hello, I am sure some of you remember this old Air Traffic software called "Tower" By BAO. I am wondering if anyone successfully installed it under Windows XP? I installed it okay but when I tried to run the program, it kept saying "Error: This version of MSVCRT20.DLL is only intended for Win32S" and then said "LoadLibrary Failed."How can I fix this problem?I am using Windows XP Professional Edition, GEForce 4 -4600Ti.Thanks!Brian

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I suggest you try a search at the MS knowledge base - possibly an updated version of the msvcrt20.dll will fix it - I seem to remember that used to be a common problem back in FS5.1 times.I have tower working with W98SE, but I don't yet have XP. Good luck.

I finally got Tower to work correctly under Windows XP but with no sound. (That is alright because I am deaf, I don't listen). What I did was copy the MSVCRT20.dll from Windows directory to Tower directory. I copied the WinG32.dll from Windows/system to Windows/System32 folder. Viola, it works beautifully! Great software to play for the night! I'll be sure I take a break.Brian