Sign in to follow this  
Guest SaVas

While I love the 1900C. Just one question about it

Guest SaVas

I noticed in the front page shot, there is a forklift and boxes next to the plane. Is there a command to get this to show? Or is it not actually part of the plane? if it isnt, where is that scenery?I know silly question, but I love the sense of realism, doing a walk around the plane early in the morning, as it is being loaded before its flight.Thanks,SaVas

Guest SaVas

Granted I understand that the majority on the forums just hop in and fly, but the crickets are deafening.The elusive forklift escapes me still. Anyone have any idea if this is part of the package or is this some sort of addon scenery that I dont have in my arsenal?

Stephen,I'll try to shout down the crickets! ;-)I believe the additional equipment on that screenshot is part of something else. Maybe Vin can chip in here if he gets some spare time between the 1900C patch and 744 developement.It's a nice addition to the scenery so I wouldn't mind to know where I could get a hold of it either.Hope it helps,

Guest SaVas

Thanks Mats and Vin. I appreciate the replies. Wish the forklift was part of it as it would add to the enjoyment, but I love the 1900C, and my arsenal of PMDG aircraft (1900D, 737NG, and the 737 800-900 add on)looking forward to the 744 and the MD-11 when they arrive at the airport :)