Sign in to follow this  
slip-stream

Retrieving plans within the FMC

Hi, I use fsbuild and export the plans to the pmdg/flightplans folder and was wondering how I retrieve the plan in the FMC.I have been away for a long time and have forgotten. Thanks.

Keith Sandford.

Guest Buck Bolduc

>Hi, I use fsbuild and export the plans to the>pmdg/flightplans folder and was wondering how I retrieve the>plan in the FMC.>>I have been away for a long time and have forgotten. Thanks.From the route page just type in KjfkKmia in the scachpad and press the LSK next to "CO Route" for example. If you want to select a FP from FS9 just press the LOAD button on the screen where you would ordinarily select your startingAP/Gate and Destination AP.Best

Guest hlm65

Or, alternative method, go to INIT/REF, select NAV DATA, select FLT PLNS and scroll to the one you need, put it in the scratchpad and in the RTE page, company route, paste it. This is useful if you've more than one company route for the same sector.