Sign in to follow this  
Guest tmetzinger

add-on ACARS

Guest Pedals

Hey,I do for Qantas Virtual Airways. Its a fantastic one with DEP Times and Landing speeds flaps used and things that only aviation freaks could think off. It's avalable for free at www.curbe.com/QVA/qva. try to follow the links to APDLS and there should be a link to download it somewhere on the page. Good Luck :-P PEDALS :+

Timothy,Which virtual continental?

Jeff Bea

I am an avid globetrotter with my trusty Lufthansa B777F, Polar Air Cargo B744F, and Atlas Air B748F.

Do you want Bidirectional acars unidirectional acars or a black box? As far I know bidirectional is only FSAcars.Jos

Guest tmetzinger

>Do you want Bidirectional acars unidirectional acars or a>black box? As far I know bidirectional is only FSAcars.>>Jos

Guest Knikolaes

>>I fly for the klm-va.nl, and we use fsacars, wich is ok,>only>>minor "problem""is that it reloads the scenery when you>start>>the log.>>>>At the va we pick our flightplan of excisting routes, and>when>>you start fsacars you just click "flight from va" and>>everything is inserted.>>>>Rick>>Klm 027>>That doesn't generate an FMC .rte file, does it?>>I expect that what I'll do is use FSBuild to create the>various route plan files for PMDG/AS2004/SB3/FSAcars and then>just have to load up the various add-ons.>>I joined virtual Continental last night. I'll be featuring>SimSouthwest and Virtual Continental in the VA section of the>book, as they fly different routes, styles (no autothrottles>for SWA), and one requires online flying and the other>doesnt.>>Looking forward to shooting some approaches into KDCA in a>-800.Time,That is precisely what I do -- I use FSBuild like a religion, and I use FS Flight Tracker Version 7.1 to track my flights. Together both programs are a very nice asset.I also joined Virtual Continental, but I was not near as impressed with their VA as I am with Delta Virtual. I was a member for 4 weeks and was never able to receive a flight assignment from them, and this "training" they talked about the new hires taking -- never saw anything of it in my emails, no hub assignment for me and the section for it never went live.Delta in RL is codeshare with Continental, so joining http://www.deltava.org was a great way to go. With them I can do any Delta, Continental or even Air France route, as well as other carriers they are partners with. The site is well organized, and everything I could ever ask for as far as documentation is there. The staff have alway helped me greatly when i needed it, and worked with me when i had to take LOA's.If you want to look me up I am on the roster there :-) I just thought I would share that as far as my end of VA's go. I use the PMDG 800 excessively for my Delta runs. Deltava as far as I know does not require online flying at all. They have lots of events, too.It's an awesome organization and I have been in it for 3 years now **smiles**Chris