Sign in to follow this  
Guest sailingwill

TOPIC HEADER Changed by admin

Guest sailingwill

(Edit from forum admin: The header of this topic was changed as the one chosen by the original poster was misleading.)I have posted the following emails I sent to PMDG. I posted a request on this forum and didn't get an offical response.This is the 30th & no response from PMDG? I will post this to show I am trying??? I JUST REALLY WANT HELP! HELP!!! PLEASE!And Again! ----- Original Message ----- From: Will To: PMDG Technical Support Sent: Saturday, April 16, 2005 10:23 AMSubject: Fw: 737/1900 purchasesI am resending again!!! I am looking forward to the 747 and was wanting to purchase the new 1900c as well, but if I don't get your help, "I won't buy". If I made a mistake it's on me, but not responding is on you!----- Original Message ----- From: Will To: PMDG Technical Support Sent: Friday, April 08, 2005 12:13 PMSubject: Fw: 737/1900 purchasesI am resending the below message as I got no response???? ----- Original Message ----- From: Will To: PMDG Technical Support Sent: Monday, April 04, 2005 8:31 AMSubject: 737/1900 purchasesHi, I purchased the 737 600/800 and 1900... I love it... I am having some problems with a possible virus and I am looking at reformatting my hard drive. Problem is I can't find the original zip download files from when I purchased the aircraft. How can I save my planes and use them again after reformatting my hard drive? Should I try to burn & save the original down load files next time? Save the aircraft folders from fs9? Mahalo, Will

Guest BoeingFreak

Patience sir..Im sure they can find evidence you bought these aircraft they will provide you with instructions on how to re-download it after format

Will-I am taking the liberty to edit the title of your thread because it is not accurate, and gives the impression that we might decide to ignore you.If you took a moment to scan the forum, you will find that as recently as 1600Z on 29APR, I responded to a fellow who thought he had a similar problem.In that response, I explain that it is not uncommon for spam filters to interfere with communication now, unfortunately.Normally we make an effort to help a fellow with a post such as yours, but on account of the fact that you have provided no information (such as a name) to allow us to help you- we are unable to.It is unfortunate that in your thread you feel that it is necessary to place a thinly veiled threat of "I wont buy X if you don't do as I wish." Such posts are- to be honest- rediculous and do not encourage anyone on the team to work more quickly on your behalf.We are here to help you- but only if you can help us to help you.

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com