Sign in to follow this  
Guest rubberball

Just a question if i may?

Guest rubberball

Hi ThereI have purchased the 737 600-700 some time ago now and recently purchased the 800-900 via download.My question is this...Is it any good my now buying the DVD Boxed 737 800-900 and if it is what will i gain over what i already have from the download i did some time ago?I thought the 800-900 was a update and you could only install it if you had the 600-700 version...Would i be right in saying this new boxed style add-on is a stand alone product (eg you dont need the 6/700 add on too)becuase if it is i know a few guys who will want to be buying this excellent product?Regards Paul

Guest Ra

I bought the 800/900 product in a shop of the shelf boxed and had nothing but MSFS installed and the MSFS update on my system, it installed and worked stright away as I belive it should . however I did have a few little problems I had to sort out.

Paul,The 800/900 boxed version is a stand alone and is accordingly priced higher than the download add on version you currently have. It was a requirement for CD release that it be dsitributed as astand alone product and not an add on thus the reason for the change.RegardsPaul Gollnick :-cool Technical Operations/Customer Operational SupportPrecision Manuals Development Groupwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg

Guest rubberball

Hi PaulDoes it come with a printed manual like the 600/700 or is it all in PDF Format?Regards Paul

Paul,I believe that it comes with a printed copy of the manual like the boxed 600/700 did but I don't have a copy so I can't say for certain. Might want to check with Aerosoft to confirm.RegardsPaul Gollnick :-cool Technical Operations/Customer Operational SupportPrecision Manuals Development Groupwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg