Sign in to follow this  
Guest speight

Pmdg 73 series still rule the roost

Guest speight

After several flight tests with the LD76 and update applied, I conclude that we have a first class ship there, especially with the awesome sounds now. The old ggrunt when selecting forward idle after landing is back. The ac does most of everything better now, but IMO the Pmdg 73 series still rule the roost in terms of absolute perfection and reliability. Just wait 'till they release that 744!

Guest FattyBear

Not another one... :-roll

Could you imagine the blockbuster they would have on their hands if they fully modeled the A318/19/20/21 series updated for the FS9 world?PMDG is synonymous with excellence both in product and support. Anyone who has been around the FS community knows that. Whatever PMDG puts their name on will sell like hotcakes :)~Nate

Honestly what's so great about being able to pilot an aircraft that's ment to be flown all by computer? It's bad enough with an FMC that takes over almost everything... I just don't understand the appeal to fly an airbus. Sure if I was a real pilot it would be great, I'd do next to nothing and get paid unbelievable amounts... but in a simulator being able to fly any airplane out there, Boeing takes the cake IMO.Anyway, I agree about the pmdg 737, the LDS is great but it shows how well made the 737 series is when to this day it still rules the skies

Guest alexhn

i dont know about unbelieveable amounts - i rkn they get a decent amount - but i don't know if it is that much.. Enlighten me? :)

Guest wfr

<>Why do you think that you have nothing or less to do than in a Boeing?Walter

Guest btclarke

>>I'd do next to nothing<