Sign in to follow this  
slait

Crash after installing 800/900 models

I've seen this question posted a few times, but have yet to see an answer to it. I've installed the base package (600/700) and patched it to the 1.3 version with no problems. The aircraft load and seem to work normally. However, after installing the 800/900 package I get a crash when I create a flight and select "fly now". As some others have stated, it goes to loading the flight and sits at 0%, then brings up a crash screen where I hit don't send on the error report and it dumps out. Again, the base models work normally until I install the new models, and then all of them crash in this fashion. Is something being updated when installing the 800/900 models that can crash them all like this? Is there a known fix?Thanks in advance.

- Aaron