I sure with the 747 was out !!!!!!

Guest Paul Heaney

LOOK! I found Waldo :)

Guest neeraj.pendse

Me TOO :-outta

>LOOK! I found Waldo :)>Lmao!

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Guest Boaz

Waldo you are not the only one... Believe me!!But unfortunately there is no connection between the level of desire and a release date :-)Boaz...

Guest forever_49ers

If you want a 747, fly Ready for Pushback 747-200Steve

Guest Robin.B

>But unfortunately there is no connection between the level of>desire and a release date :-)Yes there is; the more you desire the later you're getting it :(

Guest Boaz

Well yes Robin... But that was not what he was hoping for ;-)B742 is not the same as PMDGs B744 let me at least agree with him on that...Boaz.

But the Ready for Pushback will keep you MUCH more busy than the fully automated 744. It will pass the time until the PMDG version is released. Or if you don't care about having a virtual cockpit and complete sysetm functionality, fly the posky 744 which looks beautiful