Sign in to follow this  
Mats_J

PLI on request

Guest Cantuezel

Hi Mats,1) What is "PLI"?2) How do I take that kind of pics like those above? Which tools do I need and what do I nahev to do in order to bring them here to the forum?Many thanks in advance! :)GreetingsSusan

Guest Babubhai

Hmm nice screenshot. Looks like PMDG are modelling down to the littlest details.@Matt can you post a screenshot of the 2D Overhead panel in daytime. Pleeeaaassseee :-) Thank you

Maybe it's just me but I really don't "feel" high up in the cockpit when either in the 2d panel or the VC. Granted this is just by looking at those limited shots and the beta testers would know more, but do you really get sense of being 3 stories high?

Alex - Big AlThat was my first thought when I was studying the picture before posting it. It will always be hard to simulate any sense of depth or height on a 2D monitor. The reason why the flightdeck on this picture looks to be so low is probably because I am on the main runway at Edwards AFB and that one is wide. Perfect for my test flights. I have a long, beutiful stretch of runway to do all kinds of tests/mistakes on. ;-)The below picture gives you more feeling of height. :-)http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/119739.jpgCheers,

Guest WomBat151

Yep, thats high allright! ;)Regards,Ian Udinga

I noticed one more thing. The FMA light grey should be removed.

Oh yeah? It should?Are you ABSOLUTELY certain about that? :-)(Check on what options different 747-400s come with)... Some have older-style CRT screens, some have newer-style, LCD screens.The latter are almost identical to the 737NG ones. (ALMOST).Best,

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Guest yylie1

Wow! That is so nice! There are 2 versions of the PLIs. What about a picture of the single cue one. The one like an upside down boomarang? Cannot wait for it to be released. May the force be with you!Melissa