Sign in to follow this  
Guest Cantuezel

PMDG: Push-Back direction & Fasten-Seatbelt/No smoking signs

Guest tmetzinger

>Tim,>>Are you saying that if you leave the seatbelts switch on>'Auto' - it automatically chimes when passing 10000 feet ->can't say I've heard it do that - I've always had top flick>the switch again but maybe my flaps weren't set right.Just tested it and got no chime on climb in the auto position - will see if anything happens on the way down.My guess is that this isn't modelled in the PMDG SIM, would love to have someone confirm it.

Guest knack

Apart from your amazing tutorial you're a wealth of useful info, Tim!!I had never imagined/seen/used the NG pushback key assignments.Cheers!Tony

Can't tell you exactly when (my mind is filled with the 744 information) but PMDG has modeled the seatbell signs going on sometime during decent. I have heard it go off when the PIC missed the item on the checklist during decent. :-)Concerning climbing, if the NG has the function in the r/w I don't believe PMDG modeled it.

Guest Sunnyzsz

Hey,I know for the airline I work for, that when the landing lights are switch on, the First Officer is to check the fastern seatbelt sign is also on...Next time I am at work I will ask the Captain what logic the Auto sign uses.

Guest zip

Hi there,when all else fails, send me an e-mail :)Just make sure you use 1.3.9...

Guest Cantuezel

Hi Etienne,well I only found 1.3.6 and the Hotfix 1.3.7Can you give me a link to the 1.3.9 (or is it at www.flightsim.com?)Thanks again! :)GreetingsSusan

Guest frankathl

Hi Susan,Not ignoring your mail, but been away for the weekend. I will send you the information you need when I get home from work. To find Etienne's latest update, type "atn.gau.1.3.9.zip" in the search panel(I'm still using 1.3.7, by the way).BR,Frank

Guest jadolfomedina

For push back to the lef or to the right:Shift+P+1 (left)Sfift+P+2 (Right)Very easy ;)J. Adolfo Medina

Guest bofficer

>I don't have a problem pushing back different directions in>the NG.>>And when set to auto, I am pretty sure the seatbelt sign goes>off after gear up.I work for Delta Airlines as a flight attendant, and I can tell you that if any Captain turned off the seatbelt sign at such a dangerous time as wheels up, the fa's would probably have his head before the FAA.:-hang I have never had a Captain turn off the seat belt sign prior to 10,000 feet on climbout. At Delta, we get 4 bells (seatbelt sign off/on/off/on) to indicate climbing through 10. If all is good sometimes the sign will go off sometime after transition altitude, but many, if not most, will wait until closer to or at cruise altitude.Brian

PMDG has four airplanes on the market. It is difficult to offer support when the original poster doesn't indicate what airplane is in use...If the 737-800/900 is in use, under the PMDG menu you will find custom key commands for pushback, which allow for left and right turns.Best,Vin ScimonePMDGwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg